Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Oh hey Kate Middleton and Prince William

hey hey!
 I hope you get to read this soon!
This is kinda awkward...
I just have to apologize that we all missed your wedding last year.
Happy late Anniversary?
I think our invites
were lost,
stolen,
 taken by dinosaurs?
We wanted to make it up to you both today
so we went to Westminster Abbey to say hello!
I'm sad we missed you again
but hey,
this place is a lovely location for a wedding.
Perfect for you two :)
Hey Kate, look!
This is me in front of the door you entered
on your very own wedding day.


I absolutely love this place.
The architecture is spiffy beyond belief.
Plus I loved being able to see Big Ben outside too.
Did you know that there are over 3,000 people
buried in Westminster Abbey?
Just to list a few:
-Charles Darwin
-T.S. Elliot
-Handel
And out of all of the graves, in the floor
there is only
one
that has never been walked on
and it never will be walked on.
It is a grave to an unknown soldier-
to represent all the men and women lost in battle
whose bodies were never found.
Even if you watch Kate and William's wedding
you will see them step around something on the floor.
It is this very grave.
It's surrounded by red paper poppies too.



 
Les Miserables
Wow.
I had heard good reviews.
I had heard some of the songs.
But I was not prepared for this.
This was one of the most incredible shows
I have
ever
seen.
I highly reccomend it :)

Here's MaCall and I just waiting to see the show!


Goodnight!


No comments:

Post a Comment