Thursday, May 3, 2012

Hey Ben, you're sweet like One Direction

3 hours of class.
Shoot.
Goodness gracious.
Golly wolly.
What a way to start the day.
Professor Nick Mason is a spiffy teacher though.
Madeleine, MaCall and I just play a little
M.A.S.H. 
to help pass the time.

After class we took off to the British Museum.
Here it is!
Also...Professor Nick Mason's face.
Okay, part of his face.
There is so much to see at this place.
We stood in front of the 
Rosetta Stone.
What, what?
That was just a tad bit surreal.
After the museum
Natalie, MaCall, Emily and I took a nice little 
swagger
through Kensington gardens
and Hyde Park.
It's pretty.....
awesome to live so close to such incredible places.

Speaking of incredible
Here's MaCall and I reenacting this 
incredibly 
 awkward
hugging bear statue.
We named them Polly and Rufus :)

Later on tonight a group of us took
the tube
and then just a hop
skip
and jump away
was Ben's Cookies.
We've all been told that it's the place to hit up.
I'd say I agree.
However, I'm partial to 
the Provo happenings of 
"The Chocolate."
I hope you do a lil dance if you know what I'm talking about.


Okay, Confession time.
Kim Blauer...if you are reading this,
please
oh pretty please
  do not be upset witchyo girl for saying this
...
I don't really remember  know at all
what the boys from
One Direction
look like.
We've gotten into the habit of calling out 
"One Direction!"
every time we see some younger British chaps with hair gel.

Tomorrow...class again for 3 hours
and then the day is ours.
Can't wait :)

p.s. I got to skype with my beautiful, fun best friend Brooke tonight!
It was so much fun!
It really just made my day.
We've been friends since our freshman year at BYU.
And now...
she's getting married in just one week.
I wish I could be there.
I love and miss you Brooke!
really really :)


1 comment: