Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Dear London, It is so nice to see you!

The countdown is over and I am finally  here!

It all started bright and early yesterday morning...
Luckily there was an awesome group of guys and girls on the same study abroad
that were also on my same flight.

We all became friends realllly fast :)


You will be seeing much much more of these folks
and more
over the next 7 weeks.

The flight was simply lovely.
For the first bit of the flight from Boston to London I got to sit next to a
true Brit,
now that was really lovely.

She was very enthusiastic about the new Harry Potter Experience
that you can buy tickets for in advance.  I'm thinking that's a must do :)

Even though the flight wasn't too bad, we were all
completely
exhausted
by the time we reached the London Centre.

Here we are sitting on my luggage waiting for our shuttle!


When we finally arrived at the London Centre we were thrown right into the action.
I think they were trying to keep us all awake....
smart move.
I'm just barely hanging on right now.

We made our beds and unpacked before we headed out on our first London walk.
Oh yes, don't you worry, it then poured on us.
I mean poured.
It was raining at us from every single direction, i promise you!
Soon, I'll be heading out on the streets again to see if I can find
some nice rainboots and an umbrella :)




2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH IM SOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!! So jealous too!!!! Keep this blog updated so I can live vicariously through you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your luggage made it. Can't wait to see your new rain boots. Have a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete